Wednesday, June 13, 2012

See My Family

Just like the asterisk can indicate missing parts of a whole, our story isn't all here. Most of it is still missing.  It took a long process to reach this day, and there is still much that lies ahead. Many pieces of the story should be explained in order to make a cohesive whole.  (I hope to fill in some of the pieces bit by bit, eventually.)

But in this moment, the day stands alone in being special.  It is the day Claire, who has been asking again and again about her family, was told that they have been found.





I can't imagine what she is thinking.
I don't know what "family" means in her mind.

I do know that God is amazing and good and that He has orchestrated this match.
I am humbled by the privilege of becoming Claire's mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment